Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Three Things That Describe Me

           Hello ! This is my first post on my new blog. I already have my blog since I was in Junior High School, but my last blog already have a theme. So, if I post something that outside of my theme it will make my last blog looks bad.
            Lets back to my topic. Three Things That Describe Me. Firstly, I will tell you when I try to think about inspiration, it feels so hard because I can't look into myself deeply. Then I try to ask to my friend and I got these things that I think it can describe myself enough.

1. Curtain



           I got this thing from my friend, Feli. I thing curtain is symbolize of flexible person. When people around me needs to close their problems, I will close their problem for them. But when people around me needs some light, needs some inspirations, I will give my motivation for them. But I have my own problem, so I must to manage my time for my friends and me.



2. Cloud



           I got this thing from my friend, Diah. We know that cloud have very flexible form. That form symbolize how flexible my mood. Cloud can protect people form the sunlight, its mean I can protect someone but rarely. Cloud is very light, its symbolize I am an easygoing person that consider all my work easy. But sometimes
clouds may turn out to be cloudy. Its mean that sometimes I can make another people feels uncomfirtable with my attitude.

3. Smartphone



                   Do you know the world's latest smartphone now? Maybe you feel amazed when you look or use that smartphone, so am I. My first impression when you look at me is like you look at that smartphone. I can draw everyone's attention. But, its just the first impression. When you look deeper about me, its like you look your smartphone's weaknesses. Just like smartphone, I can be counted on to do anything. Of course I have weakness, so I have an activity that I can't do it. 

                      Maybe that's all my first  post, hope you enjoy it !

1 comments:

 
Firefly Pointer