Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Praying, to Make You Amazing

If you asked by someone 'What's your resolution in this year ?'.  Maybe you have many thing to tell to your friend. You can answer to become a good person, better in examination, better score, more kind, taking care of someone, and many more.
But me, I confused at the first time I asked by my friend what is my resolution. I try think a unique thing. But at the first time I still not find it. I try to answer to be a better person, but I think it's too mainstream. As same as better in examination, it's too usual.
But now I find a good answer I think. I will pray 5 times a day punctually. Usually people underestimate a little things like pray. Pray is a needs, not an obligation. I believe if I wish to God, God will answer me. Anything started from the God. You pray is same like you communicate with God. If you will, just ask to God. If God will, your pray will answered.



I think that's all that I can share from this blog. I hope you get some inspiration and knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Firefly Pointer